Thursday, November 10, 2005

'Armless fun.

Here's my little dude so far, his name is Cockvell. I can't wait to give him a face.

Mine's not half as cheerful as the others so far. He's made from a slightly fuzzy mystery yarn that's been sat in my stash for over 10 years. It's black and platinum twisted together and I doubled it as I felt it was too fine single.

I'm very tempted to leave him as he is and just turn him upside down as he pretty much says what I think like that. I'm hoping to have him finished by tomorrow night.

2 Comments:

Blogger aurora said...

I'm intrigued by the name.

Have you finished? Mine, rather shamefully, sat in my knitting basket for a week waiting to be sewn on...

12:15 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

He's done, pics in my blog. Must post him here too.

He's named after my old boss with the addition of a ck.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home