Thursday, November 10, 2005

KofiJuju WIP



Kofi is coming along nicely. Have had a bit of a slow down as we're reformatting our design layouts (the downloads) on TGB and getting the next newsletter together. Today I got a solicitation in the post from the UN asking for money. Ah yes, my next rant is waiting to be opened. Anyhu, using some weird Romanian wool I picked up at the local market. Close up here. I call it Romanian Rust - manuf name is "Misterio", close enough. Dark brown core with a rusty halo. Works for me, and for him. Should be able to finish him over the weekend.

If I haven't said it before - Grazie Zabet! - a most excellent pattern.

Now if anybody has an idea of how to make an explosive belt I'd appreciate suggestions (next Juju). Was thinking a narrow garter strip with bobbles but there must be a better way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Looking good so far.

The yarn looks so soft in the pic.

You've all chosen really nice colours, mine reminds me of the Metz Judderman.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

Cool yarn! Too bad the yarn guy disappeared with his van, right?
UN eh? I give mail solicitations to my 2yo to obliterate. :-)
For the belt..I'm picturing something shiny-ish & slanty like, kinda like the effect from energized singles. I'm not sure what I'd add for the other bits. I'm weird though.
Can't wait to see KofiJuju complete.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Zabet said...

I'm just glad that everyone is enjoying Juju as much as I did!

7:44 AM  
Blogger ericah64 said...

Zib, you are the bomb! Sooo nice to know a like-minded knitter. If I were to make one, I'd have such a hard time deciding who to make first!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home