Sunday, November 13, 2005

Too cute to stick pins into.

Bad JuJu
A combination of my tendency to anthropomorphize and the fact that the step-kid said "Awww, how cute!" is seriously dampening my vindictive spirit. I think this will be a present for a friend who will appreciate it for its mixed messages.

I decided to use white so the stuffing wouldn't show through... mostly because I didn't want to have to worry about knitting tightly on my Brittany double points. I used Brown Sheep's Lamb's Pride Worsted Superwash for the body, a thicker mystery yarn for the heart and thinner black yarn for the eyes and mouth.

Come to think of it - maybe he wouldn't be so darn cute if he didn't have that slight smile on his face?

I posted after Aurora - her post is even in my picture, but apparently it's tomorrow already in Australia! Edited to add: Following Rain's example, I've tweaked my time to put me in the right place.

7 Comments:

Blogger zibibbo said...

Teehee! He's adorable. It must be the smile (:
The photo looks okay, nothing overlapping. I assume you fixed it?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

That is the sweetest Juju i've seen. The smile really made me laugh, definitely too cute to stuck pins in.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Theresa said...

No, it was that I posted after Aurora, but mine inserted itself before. But it's no biggie! (Read: I'll stop obsessing.)

Glad ya'll like it!

4:44 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

So cute!

9:17 AM  
Blogger aurora said...

Eeep, um, yup, we are actually in tomorrow here if you're in the US. Sorry :-(

That's a seriously cute juju doll!

11:49 AM  
Blogger gail said...

Very cute. Maybe the kids in my after school knitting club would like to make one, but with a smile!

4:29 PM  
Blogger msfortuknit said...

adorable!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home