Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Super gone wrong

I have finally completed my first Bad Juju doll (well, sort of, he has no face; read more about that on my blog).

The inspiration for my version of Bad Juju was a particularly unsavory character that I'm sure you've all met before. You may call him the Apartment Manager or the Slum Lord, but I choose to call him The Super.

I know there are many wonderful people in the profession, and I don't mean to insult anyone, but you have to agree that there are a few bad apples out there and they are memorable because they make your life a living hell. These bad apples are what I refer to here, so please, no poison pen letters.

My particular Super wears grimy khaki trousers with a thin white t-shirt that most men consider underwear and wouldn't be caught wearing in public. A pack of Marlboro Box rolled up under the edge of the left sleeve is optional.

Before I could decide on finishing details to embroider onto the doll, my toddler claimed it for his own. So you see, it has become a child's toy, as perhaps it should be. *sigh*

I will have to plan another doll and hope it doesn't join the first before it's complete.

3 Comments:

Blogger BlackCrow said...

Yes yes, I know the type, yuck!!! I had one try to sleaze onto me years ago, not a good memory!
Thanks you've inspired me to finish my juju;)

2:33 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

It sounds like my old landlord. He he it looks great.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Stickbloggen said...

Hehehehe... how about a white t-short that says No Ma'm and called 'Bundy' *lol*

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home